Rush hour traffic jams & congested Cities: Unfortunately these are part of our commute to and from work. Not surprising as 75% of daily commuters travel by car. Think of the impact that can be made if only 10 percent of commuters traveling by car, started doing so together or better yet take the bicycle. This would result in healthier people, fewer traffic jams, and lower carbon emissions!
Our user-friendly apps focus on changing the way we move from and to work. Removing all barriers by making it super easy and fun to travel together or choose a healthier and sustainable alternative. Changing our commuting patterns will lead to fewer cars on the road, fewer traffic jams, and lowering emissions, which will result in a faster trip from A to B and available parking if needed.
Toogethr is a rapidly growing scale-up and we are looking for you to strengthen our development team!
About the role:
As our iOS developer you will work daily on our top-notch mobility apps like Toogethr Cycles and Toogethr Rideshare which are used by thousands of users. You will co-design architecture, implement the latest cutting-edge technologies and UI. In this role, you will be part of our development team and work closely together with our QA and service delivery teams, reporting directly to the product owner.
• Take care of the iOS development of multiple apps, working in a continuous scrum team;
• Be a technical sparring partner and bring the team to a higher level;
• Code in Objective-C, and not scared to work in other languages (e.g. Python, Django);
• Improve and create more analytical insights together with our data analytics team;
• Be available for 40 hours a week.
Experience & Knowledge
• Bachelor degree or higher in computer science/ software engineering (or similar);
• At least 3 years of experience as an iOS-developer;
• Up-to-date with all the latest App Store processes from build to beta to live;
• Has in-depth knowledge of GPS functionalities and possibilities within iOS;
• Knowledge of other languages like Python & Django is a plus;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is a bonus).
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary;
• Gear and software based on your needs;
• A fast-growing scale-up environment;
• Quarterly team-building activities or outings;
• Regular after-work drinks and activities;
• Young and enthusiastic colleagues;
• Great office with a view directly next to Utrecht central station.