Rush hour traffic jams: Unfortunately these are part of our commute to and from work. Not surprising as 75% of daily commuters travel by car, 88% of which travel alone. Think of the impact that can be made if only 10 percent of commuters traveling by car, started doing so together. This would result in less traffic jams and lower carbon emissions!
Our user-friendly ride sharing omni-channel application connects colleagues traveling the same routes to and from work, removing all barriers by making it super easy and fun to travel together. More ride shares lead to fewer cars on the road, decreasing traffic jams and lowering emissions, which will result in a faster trip from A to B and more available parking spaces when you get there. Toogethr is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Test Engineer.
‘An experienced REST API Test Engineer responsible for E2E Test Development’
As our Test Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and executing tests and analyzing the results. You will be detecting and documenting hidden issues to ensure that our software works properly and smoothly. In this role, you will be part of our development team and reporting directly to the Product Manager.
As our Test Engineer, you will:
- Develop and execute REST API tests in complex test environments;
- Analyze and understand test requirements to devise test strategies and test cases;
- Take ownership of all automated and manual testing;
- Be responsible for E2E test development;
- Track and manage bugs;
- Challenge our products to detect hidden issues;
- Work closely together with our Development and Service Delivery team.
Experience & Knowledge
In order to be a successful candidate, you should have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Test Engineer;
- 1+ years of experience testing REST API using tools like Postman;
- 1+ years of experience with Linux based OS;
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team;
- Experience with test case management software such as TestRail;
- Experience with ticket\defect management tools such as Jira;
- Experience with non-functional testing such as load and performance;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and in written (Dutch is a bonus).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Selenium, Appium, Jmeter;
- Knowledge of Android, iOS, Web development;
- Knowledge of Git, Docker, SaltStack, Kubernetes, Travis CI.
What’s in it for you?
- A spot on our topnotch team where you will make an immediate impact
- A competitive salary
- An inspiring office in Utrecht (right at the central train station)
- An international team with highly skilled (tech)professionals
- Weekly and monthly team meetings
- Daily healthy lunch
- Lots of social events such as quarterly team-building activities and Friday drinks